RELLA - Rehabilitation Pad
The Rehabilitation Pad allows mainly:
- to exercise the lower limbs as early as possible after overcoming a critical condition,
- development of muscular strength of the lower limbs and muscles of the patient‘s abdomen and back,
- to improve blood circulation in the lower limbs during the stay in bed,
- to shorten the time spent in an acute or follow-up care,
- to improve the patient‘s condition and allows the patient independent activity leading to early mobility, and shortening the hospital stay.
Who is it intended for
- Acutely hospitalized geriatric patients in need of physical rehabilitation.
- Adult patients and adolescents from 12 years of age, with a minimum body height of 120 cm, bedridden.
- Seniors confined to bed for a long time, who need to strengthen the lower half of their body and rehabilitate by walking.
- Patients who have suffered from an acute illness and are rehabilitated in bed.
Method of use
Before starting the exercise, it is necessary to fasten the pad to the bed with a fixation strap.
The pad consists of two parts - fixed and movable. The movable part allows to exercise the lower limbs by a horizontal movement.
By using the lock,the independent movement of each leg or simultaneous movement of both limbs can be provided.
- Minimal supervision from nursing staff
- Easy exercise of the lower limbs, abdomen and back muscles in bed
- It is possible to exercise the limbs alternately or both at the same time
- Securing the boards - safe transfer of the pad
- Possibility of exercising with bandaged limbs
- The pad can be used on any bed
- Easy handling
- Quiet operation
- Low weight - easily portable
- Washability and easy disinfection
- Easily stored